[78-L] Nashville CMHoF Flooded??

jack palmer jackpalmer1 at att.net
Tue May 4 20:18:42 PDT 2010

Mike,
    As a person who has done research at both the old and new Country Music Hall of Fame I can assure you that all the research material is on the second floor of the new building, as well as much of the Museum.  The main thing I remember from the first floor is the shop.  Hopefully that material can be replaced.  Jack