[78-L] Celery Stalks at Midnight

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Tue May 4 11:41:05 PDT 2010

Was digging through the stuiff thats in constant always being played
rotation around here in Bear's Paw Ontario, and popped one of my all
time faves on the turntable -- Celery Stalks at Midnight. The version
I have is on Columbia 35707 by Will Bradley and his Orchestra -- and
a listed cast of thousands (or so it seems).

Two questions -- First -- is there a definative version of this track
done by some else -- in other words, did some one esle record the
best known version of this track with Will Bradley's being a cover
(oh no! not that debate again!)

Also -- whats with listing the entire orchestra on the label! Geez --
do the eyes start go at 52 or what! -- is that 14 names in little bitty print?