[78-L] Huh?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue May 4 09:14:06 PDT 2010

From: fnarf at comcast.net
> You're absolutely right about one thing, though: stamp and coin collectors
> are not as a rule interested in the musical aspect of their hobby. Good lord.

Welllllll, there are those Bhutan record stamps of their folk songs, and
Bhutan has also put out some CD-ROM stamps that also have music with a
travelogue.  And I collect stamps which have record, phonograph, and
music topics, along with radio topics.  There are zillions of stamps
with composer and performer subjects.  And I believe that some
counterfeit coins can be determined by their sound when dropped.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com