[78-L] Young Collectors of Old Shellac (was Susan Reed obit)

samhopper at mail.com samhopper at mail.com
Sun May 2 22:44:14 PDT 2010

I also disagree. Young people are interested in both 78s and vinyl in general.

I came across an interesting article relating to how collectors of 78s are using technology to help with their collecting.

Just goes to show you that young people and technology can meld to foster an interest in collecting 78s.

Interesting: "Technology Helping Collectors"
http://gramophile.com/2010/04/05/technology-helping-collectors/