[78-L] Original 1926 Columbia Test Pressing - Baby Doll

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Thu Apr 29 05:38:41 PDT 2010

Good God, This almost sounds like a summation the James Mason Character would have brow beat the Jury with in a scene out of "the Verdict". Lighten up, there is no permenent harm here, just a mistake that has been corrected, I explained what went on for God sakes, Believe me I take full blame for my initial errors, and if you want to brow beat me and what I did go ahead. But don't pass verdict on my friend and fellow collector. I let everyone see what I had, and what I thought I had, and you folks were nice enough to straighten out the details. Unfortunately I like many, I allowed myself to get caught up in the excitement of thinking I had something really rare and valuable coupled with wanting to do something good and decent for the widow of a Good Friend. Why do you now have to take to the discussion to a lower and uncalled for level ? I know what I did wrong and as for the video, yes I pulled it, because I did not want to continue to disseminate what I know now is incorrect information, I will put it on back on ASAP and utilize some written text taken from some of the expert detailed information you folks on the 78rpm were kind enough to provide. So please, back off a bit, take a deep breath a couple of happy pills, Today is a new day.

Bruce