[78-L] Bing Article in today's WSJ

Geoffrey Wheeler dialjazz at verizon.net
Wed Apr 28 07:16:14 PDT 2010

Thank you for bringing this article to our attention. It makes for a
good read, thanks to Mr. Friedwald’s excellent writing. I plan to
forward this to several Crosby aficionados. They can, in turn, share it
with the people who put on the annual Crosby event in the U.K. I
heartily recommend the Chronological Jonzo LPs of Crosby during his
early 78 years (now long out of print). The were expertly remastered
and the packaging is excellent. The series was continued on CD, but I
never bought any. For Crosby fans, Worlds Records offers a lot of CDs
of Crosby 78 reissues. A friend who has purchased the Mosaic Crosby set
is delighted with it!