[78-L] (no subject)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 27 19:40:46 PDT 2010

I'm sure SOMEBODY out there must have thought a CD with 24 different versions of Powerhouse was a good idea. Probably the same now-unemployed moron who produced a BMG compilation of 17 versions of the Pachelbel Canon.

Even "14 Blue Roads to St. Louis" (or whatever the title was) allowed you to stop after listening to one side..

dl