[78-L] hoo-Ha

Bryan Wright bryan at claxtonola.com
Tue Apr 27 12:25:03 PDT 2010

I'd just like to add that I'm a very satisfied customer of Malcolm's
"vmauctions" site ( http://www.vmauctions.com ). I've found some nice
discs there. His site's got a clean, pleasant interface and a bidding
setup no more complicated than ePay's. I bought and sold on the 'Bay
for a long time before I got fed up with their incessant price hikes,
forced PayPal usage, and increasingly condescending attitude towards
buyers *and* sellers. Speaking solely as a satisfied customer with no
financial interest in Malcolm's site, I wish him the best of luck and
I hope that more sellers will take their records to sell there. I'll
be looking--and bidding!

Bryan W.