[78-L] hoo-Ha

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Tue Apr 27 09:31:02 PDT 2010

eSpay better watch out, they'll put themselves right out of business.
I've noticed that the 78 section is running more and more "buy it now"
listings and less and less actual auctions nowadays. And there are no
more 99 cent items, either. I wonder what yeGods marketing-think is? It
seems to make no sense.
One thing about the "buy it now" listers that is acceptable is you can
usually deal with them - on list or off list -  if the item closes with
no bidders, and pay somewhat reasonable prices for the items you want.
Mal

*******