[78-L] Pepsi (Was something else)

jack palmer jackpalmer1 at att.net
Mon Apr 26 23:04:19 PDT 2010

    I don't remember listening to either program as a child.  Possibly occasionally once I joined the Air Force and bought a radio for myself.  I became a fan of them in later years when I started collecting Old Time Radio.
    My family never had a second radio until I gave my father a table model for Christmas the year I was drafted.  1943.    Jack