[78-L] HERITAGE Records

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 23 15:15:28 PDT 2010

I've seen the John Carradine on an earlier red vinyl issue, connected with Audio Archives or Audio Rarities (of which Heritage seemed to be an extension for a while before turning to Broadway composers). There's a 12" Harold Rome and a 12" Comden and Green. The Bernard Shaw is cut without closing the end groove, same style as the 7" 33rpm Voices Of The Past/Rare Records label. And no, I've never seen a catalog.