[78-L] Charlie Shavers and Milt Kabak

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:31:36 PDT 2010

You are correct about the photo. Rehak was in bad shape by that time, and he
never fully recovered from his bad habits.

The Bethlehem LP is called "Something Else" and is now available as a
two-fer from Fresh Sound. The other album on the CD is "Walk Softly-Run
Wild" originally on Coral (1959).

Jeff Sultanof