[78-L] Larry Adler rarity?

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Wed Apr 21 20:22:26 PDT 2010

From: "simmonssomer" <simmonssomer at comcast.net>
> Ya mean..I don't have the only ADBD in town?
> I've been had.

Well, I used to have two heavily-annotated copies; both were so battered and
worn they were no longer recognizable as books...so they were tossed out
when
my landlady decided to do an extensive clean-up! I used to have, and may
still,
a new-condition copy bought at a CAPS meeting for $40...and I just bought
another annotated copy from the Badrock "estate sale" for around $100...!

Next project is to go through my half-vast shellac archive and enter all the
notes thereon...! Of course, I hope to buy a copy of the new edition as
well...
I'm just wondering how much data from my records made it into the new
revision...?!

Steven C. Barr

Steven C. Barr