[78-L] Skeets Herfurt and...?

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 18:22:55 PDT 2010

I had no idea that Welk's band had these musicians. Dumont was a first-call
reed player in the film studios.

There was someone who was playing lead alto right before Herfurt who was one
of those busy studio musicians who'd also played in many big bands. I cannot
for the life of me remember who it was.

Jeff Sultanof