[78-L] Three 'B' sides?

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 10:20:24 PDT 2010

The Coleman Hawkins version of "Body And Soul", recorded for Bluebird in
1939, was accompanied by three other titles, which are rarely if ever
mentioned. I probably have only played them once or twice in over half a
century.

How many other jazz sessions consisted of one great side and three 'B'
sides?

I can think of Jimmie Noone's Decca session of 1936, which only produced
one quality side, "The Blues Jumped A Rabbit".

Any others? Please don't include 4 'B' side sessions!

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5048 (20100421) __________

http://www.eset.com