[78-L] Premature deaths^

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Apr 18 19:48:49 PDT 2010

From: "Kristjan Saag" <saag at telia.com>
> Martin Fenton wrote:
> > Meek wasn't murdered - he was a murderer. He shot his landlady on
> that date before turning the rifle on himself.
> ---
> Which brings up to the next jolly topic: 78 rpm killers.
> Here are a few for a start:
> Spade Cooley
> Little Willie John
> Prisonaires
> Frank Rosolino
> Bukka White
> Texas Alexander
> Pat Hare

Sadly, one of the harsh realities of the "music industry" is the simple and
undeniable fact that Black musicians were murdered more often than
their Caucasian counterparts...!? It may well be the case that here in the
21st century us "white folks" can increase our rate of murder to match
"visible minorities"...however, this is hardly an appropriate goal...?!

Rather than draw a politically incorrect and racist conclusion, I shall
leave that to other viewers of this message...!!

Steven C. Barr