[78-L] Bob Chester and KathleenLane

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 21:13:38 PDT 2010

I also have O'Neill's and Stuart's  "Pushin' the Conversation Along" in my collection.I bought a batch of
Chester Bluebirds back in 1994 in Coos Bay,Oregon.They came from a place called "Sunset Automatic
Music" which sold and serviced jukeboxes and pinball machines.I have "With the Wind and the Rain in
Your Hair" on Bluebird but that one came from a private collection.I bought that one in the early nineties.