[78-L] Kathleen Lane

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 13:25:36 PDT 2010

==============
> So, perhaps that explains why she held so many jobs between 1937 and 1941,
> and maybe even why she retired early.  It's too bad we can't dig up the true
> story.
> RayK

I can't imagine anything that would dampen the ardour, and destroy the
fantasies, of male admirers than having their favourite femchirp getting
married and having babies!

       Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5034 (20100416) __________

http://www.eset.com