[78-L] Boop Continues

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Fri Apr 16 10:12:11 PDT 2010

So, what happened to the film clip, and what film was it from? UTube has
a few Helen Kane items posted and some note the clip, the lawsuit and
also to a French film "Bou Bou Ba Ba Bou" (sic?), but not the original film.
Andy Sannella played steel guitar on "Get Out And Get Under The Moon."
Also check Kane and Questal in Rust's CED. Kane stopped making records
in July 1930, around the time the first "doggie Boop" was made, and
Questal didn't begin making records until Feb. 1933.
Mal

*******