[78-L] Bach/Casals^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 11 20:58:35 PDT 2010

Last week I had to empty my rented shipping container where I had a few thousand records, so I called my usual "two Russians and a truck" to have them box and move them. There were hundreds that were in rough shape and in mildewed covers (parts of collections I'd taken as they were being tossed) and I was heaving 'em into the dumpster. A young guy helping with the packing wanted to take a few and try and flog them on oBoy. "Knock yourself out", said I. He seemed to have the impression that these were worth money..never mind that a major collector was using them as frisbees..

(Don't worry, Steve, you'll still have a chance at this stuff.)

dl