[78-L] Wet-playing records

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 10 11:39:40 PDT 2010

I must have missed the discussion...Probably happened on one of those weeks
where I let the email pile up and never got around to reading the back
issues of the Digest.

Is wet-playing with distilled water actually beneficial in any way to
playing worn lacquers, or is this just one of those long-standing myths?

Sammy