[78-L] Whiteman's"Sweet Sue"

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 7 20:35:50 PDT 2010

Thank you! I knew I wasn't hearing things when I was hearing things. But most issues of 35667 are the complete take..I've had the edit only once in over 45 years of collecting, and the complete dub several times.

I'd still like to see a truncated version with mx 24050. (Lord 7 doesn't want to work even in the new computer..wonder if the disc has become corrupted?)

dl