[78-L] National Records

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 6 19:50:08 PDT 2010

I have "Laziest Gal in Town" b/w "Not on the First Night, Baby" on the Juke Box label, as "Frankie And Her Boys". Tram didn't have a sex change..the name was slanted towards the female vocalist, who was actually Fredda Gibbs (and a five pound bag of wet mice goes to the first one to give us her more familiar name).

dl