[78-L] National Records

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 19:49:14 PDT 2010

I had that Capitol album from then and a guitarist friend off mine borrowed it and never gave it back.I did't care as I made a big band and '40s jazz fan out of him.I wish I could have played as good as guitar as he
and Al Hendrickson could.He also got my album of those Charlie Parker Dials with Ross Russell and,again,
I din't care.I can get those anytime via numerous CDs.Thank God for thrift stores.