[78-L] News story: ^New store -- 78s only!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 4 20:22:22 PDT 2010

Sorry!

For the information of all, I'm back online..and moved. Sorta. Records yet to arrive, along with my speakers, the shelving, and the head and other body parts of the realtor and previous owner of this place (something to do with a huge wide open basement area with only one working electrical outlet and a washing machine that just about flooded the place when we decided to deal with our 4 hampers of laundry).

I pulled a copy of that "Messiah" off the shelf last Monday while we were packing. Guess I'm rich.

dl