[78-L] Ruth Morgan

zimrec at juno.com zimrec at juno.com
Sat Apr 3 18:43:35 PDT 2010

A friend of mine found a 10-inch acetate with label of Sanders Recording Studios, 167 West 48th St, NY City.  Another address, 1103 Sixth Ave appears in much smaller font.  The artist is Ruth Morgan.  Song title is "Mad About Him Blues."  Both a typewritten on the label.  In the box opposite the word SPEED is handwritten 78.  I've not heard it.  The info I have is from a photocopy that he provided me.  He says it's a blues backed by a band.  I'm not sure whether it's single sided or double sided, as the photocopy is only of one side. ... I can't find anything on the Internet about Morgan and am curious to know if anyone on the list has any information.
Art