[78-L] Warner Archives Jazz DVD set reviewed on Fresh Air on Wednesday

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 19:57:54 PDT 2010

Hi all! I just got back from a short 3-day getaway and found this note from Terry Gross (Of NPR Fresh Air with...).
Hi Steve,

Due to a very very last minute change in our show, we're running Lloyd
Schwartz's review of the vitaphone set today.  That's why I'm telling you
at the last minute-- we had to change the whole show at the last minute.

thanks again for letting me know about the set,
Terry

It took a while but the 8 minute review WAS aired and you may already know about it. But it's on line if you haven't heard. Here is the URL:   http://tinyurl.com/y8ch8af

Anyway, enjoy!

Steve Ramm