[78-L] Lee Wiley jilts one guy to marry Jess Stacy

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 21:32:08 PDT 2010

This is an excellent book and worth seeking out. But Bozy was to Bunny
Berigan what Joe Showler was to Jack Teagarden; considered a world authority
on his subject. A conversation with Joe was an experience that I savored
quite a few times. I remember that his number one passion was finding a
print of the Vitaphone Ben Pollack short from 1929, which was finally found.
Does anyone on this list know whether he ever saw it?

Jeff Sultanof