[78-L] my first Monarch (Early Sleeves?)

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 07:27:41 PDT 2010

That is interesting, I can never recall seeing either Berliners or early Victors, Monarchs or Columbias in anyone's collection in an original sleeve of any kind. I wonder how these records were original sold. It is hard to believe that they just handed you the record without a protective sleeve . Does anyone have the answer?

Bruce