[78-L] Standard Program Library

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 19:31:57 PDT 2010

I'm way off base here, but these look like RCA numbers, except that the
MS is prefixed with a "P". What could that stand for?

Assuming this to be correct, the closest I can get is between 10/37 to
2/38, and that's a really big gap, discographically speaking. If the
assumption is incorrect, then I am obviously living on Mars. Someone
will let us know...

Off topic story - I once wrote a script for a hospital client, and
abbreviated "pressure manifold set-up", a device used in cardiac
catheterization, to PMS. I got my butt chewed for that one....

joe salerno