[78-L] ARSC

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Wed Mar 24 08:34:29 PDT 2010

xFrom H. Goldman

Parking in & around the Quarter is a bit of a nightmare & I wouldn't expect any non-metered handicapped parking.  A block & a 1/4 from Canal & Bourbon, on Iberville should be parking garages on both sides of the street.  The over indulged have been known to leave one & enter the other !  Try calling the hotel for current alternatives.

I just called the hotel and they said there are no alternatives, and that there is no handicap parking or any other kind of parking anywhere, (mind you my accent is so thick that it was difficult to understand most of what they were saying).  The only parking option is to have their valets park my car for $28 a day.

Maybe I'll check on public transit and see if that's an option.

db