[78-L] TOPS artists (was Bud Roman..Who he?.. )

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 21:06:20 PDT 2010

Bob Shad had nothing to do with this label, and yes, Ralph Bass was a
producer for B & W. Another producer for the label who even got label credit
was none other than Norman Granz, who produced some of the Wilson sides.

United Artist had no connection to the studio; it was one of several labels
such as Excelsior that was owned by Leon and Otis Rene.

Jeff Sultanof