[78-L] ARSC

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 23 13:01:29 PDT 2010

I've done that at ARSC conferences that were within driving distance of Toronto
(Cleveland, Syracuse, Philly). Only drawback is that I never make it to the
early morning sessions.

(Not going to this one, although I just received the program and it looks
incredible. Golly, Dave, me 'n' you orta drive down in the ol' VW bus and camp
outside o' town! Hoo-wee!)

dl