[78-L] ARSC

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Mar 22 18:38:52 PDT 2010

H D Goldman wrote:
> Just a quick streetcar ride down St. Charles from the convention hotel is the Mason St. Charles, about a block below Lee Circle is also an alternative.  And you're closer to the Camellia Grill. like I said earlier, don't miss the pecan waffles.  so much to eat .... so little time.  ;>))
> H D Goldman Lagniappe Chemicals Ltd.  thedoctor at discdoc.com

So little time is very very true.  If you are going the N.O. to actually
attend the CONFERENCE, you will have practically no time to do the
eating that the doctor prescribed.

Meanwhile, over on ARSC-List we were assured that the "overflow" hotel
-- now being called the "alternative" hotel -- should now have the ARSC
block of rooms in the reservation system.   Here is the info :

>The Holiday Inn French Quarter, just under 2 blocks from the Chateau Bourbon, is available to ARSC conference attendees for the dates of 18th-22nd at a rate of $129.  Great hotel, great location!  They are also in the first block of the Quarter, on Royal.  The number to call is 800-889-0372, and the group code is ARSC.<

A word to the wise:  RESERVE NOW!  (that's two words.)

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com