[78-L] misc. questions on records

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 08:46:59 PDT 2010

Question #20.  I have a 78 with different record company labels on each
side.  They were owned by same person.  Same songs appeared on both labels.
Don't know if they ran out of a label they had on hand and just used the
other or if they just screwed it up.  Knowing a little about this company
I'm guessing they screwed it up.  Royalty/All Spice of Paris, Texas.