[78-L] "have a crap" records

Don Chichester dnjchi78 at live.com
Sat Mar 20 10:44:45 PDT 2010

My biggest goof was the (early) morning I cued up the Emperor Concerto, and sat back, recognizing the familiar themes.  When I flipped the LP and sat back, I happened to notice that I was now playing Side One!  I let it go, not knowing the right protocol under those circumstances,  During the 'second side', the phone lights went off light roman candles.  Most laughed, but one gentleman was insensed, and told me to apologize when it finished.  I did so, as I would have anyway.  Beethoven might have smiled...

Don