[78-L] 78s collection l940s/50s

Crithinkhil at aol.com Crithinkhil at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 15:22:49 PDT 2010

Hello out there!

My brother and I are just in the process of sorting our Dad's  possessions
- he died in Nov 09 -  we have quite alot of 78s from the  l940/50s eras
-wondered if anyone was interested in them????

There is a variety of music from such as  Frank Sinatra, Harry James  to
the Swing and Jazz Bands of the time including some limited edition
recordings of the Stan Kenton concert in England in l956 and Count Bassy, Glen
Millar etc. All are in excellent condition in their original sleeves  - Dad  was
very meticulous about his records.....

Plase email back if you want further details with a telephone number - we
are in West Yorkshire but have family in the South and will try to deliver
on  our next trip down if it is possible.