[78-L] Auction Sticker Shock

Eric Goldberg ericgoldie2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 08:55:26 PDT 2010

I checked out the ebay sales discussed here and saw the Donald Byrd Transition record which sold for a ridiculous amount of money. This morning I checked the latest listings on emusic and found

http://www.emusic.com/album/Donald-Byrd-The-Very-Best-Of-MP3-Download/11869526.html

I guess I can download this for a few dollars and still have enough money to pay my land and school taxes.

Eric