[78-L] Strange see-thru pink 78

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Thu Mar 18 04:14:23 PDT 2010

Australian.
Recorded in Sydney 1949.

http://scarcesoundscom.melbourneitwebsites.com/files/discfile6.pdf

Name of the artist is Bob Ramjam (not Ramjan).
Some other stuff from this label has been reissued on CD:

http://www.musicaustralia.org/apps/MA?function=showDetail&currentBibRecord=000040007404&itemSeq=1&total=3&returnFunction=searchResults&scope=scope&simpleTerm=Red+Riders+(Musical+group&sessionId=reuseSearchEA81CC7E4449B8F6A542A0FDC3EEFE521222735675846

Kristjan