[78-L] Miccolis Sisters

Thatcher Graham thatcher at mediaguide.com
Tue Mar 16 10:16:41 PDT 2010

thanks for asking,

All four were on DeLuxe, all four released around 1947.
5025 Chime Bells / Barn-Yard Rag
5027 Oh Mo-nah / Up, Up, Up
5040 Boogie Woogie Yodel / Night Time Is The Right Time For Making Love
5043 Truck Driver's Blues / I'm All Broke Out With Love

I have one transcription recording I can pair with them for her and I
have a copy of #5040  but it's only in fair condition.

--Thatcher