[78-L] The Ramblers in Brussels ( 1945 - 1948)

Hans en Corrie koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Mar 15 23:10:15 PDT 2010

In years of dance-going, I have heard and danced to the music of America's
finest orchestras, but it is my opinion that your orchestra plays the most
danceable musical arrangements I have ever heard. Your "presentations" are
the equal of the superior arrangements of Fred Waring's orchestra, which
plays fine choral arrangements but does not play dance music. ( Edward F.
Kennedy, special advisor of the American Military Service in Bavaria
(Germany)) in a letter to Theo Uden Masman, the leader of the band (ca.
1949):
http://keepswinging.blogspot.com

Hans