[78-L] Rust as critic

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 20:33:36 PDT 2010

I hated that tune as well.

________________________________
From: Taylor Bowie <bowiebks at isomedia.com>
To: 78-L Mail List <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Mon, March 15, 2010 5:29:04 PM
Subject: Re: [78-L] Rust as critic

My late aunt had fairly mainstream taste in pop music of the 40s and
50s...but I recall how much she loathed the song "My Happiness."     When I
was a little kid,  she would sometimes sing a little bit of it in a
simpering voice,  and I always laughed.

And to this day I've never heard a version of it I could stomach.

Taylor