[78-L] Kenny Hagood [was Pee Wee Marquette]

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Mar 14 19:56:14 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "simmonssomer" <simmonssomer at comcast.net>
==
> Sounds like a luxury toilet. In those years I had to put up with the hole
> in
> the ground, the chain to hold yourself upwith (suspension design)
> and the two concrete footprints on the floor so that you knew exactly
> where
> to put your wet shoes.
> And of course the old lady in her chair, watching you.
> Un autre bier sil vous plais.

The French realized that the consumption of beverages created an inevitable
need...and thus invented "Pissoirs" which were located wherever the need
thereof became apparent...?!

The North American equivalent would seem to be finding a large and dense
tree...and positioning oneself therebehind...?!

Having served in the USAF in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany, I quickly
became accustomed to the idea that when one consumes beer, there is an
inevitable result! In Germany, one simply stepped up to the nearest
wall...?!

This is technically illegal; however, I have yet to be arrested
therefor...?!

Steven C. Barr