[78-L] Kenny Hagood [was Pee Wee Marquette]^^^^

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 11:54:15 PST 2010

No No. Not this chain. There was no flush possibility or needed.
The chain was attached only to a hook in the ceiling
You had to hang on to it with one hand and hold your pants up with the other
hand.
This is not a mistake. No robinets. Just a hole in the ground.
It's something you never forget.
And you never, ever..lifted your feet out of the cement shoe shapes on the
floor.

As I remember the old ladies were not interested in anything you might be
doing.
Not that you had options with both hands ocupied.

Al S.