[78-L] Radio Recorders

James Harrod jaharrod at cox.net
Sat Mar 13 23:09:35 PST 2010

I interviewed Val Valentine back in the nineties.  I asked about the
equipment and he stated that it was all custom built.  Val had a
brother who was also an engineer at Radio Recorders.  The original
logo is now prominently displayed on an exterior wall facing Santa
Monica Blvd., and an historical sign highlights some of the history of
the studio.

Jim