[78-L] Kenny Hagood [was Pee Wee Marquette]

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Mar 13 16:34:07 PST 2010

Geoffrey Wheeler wrote:
> "Darn That Dream" was left off the original "Birth of the Cool" LP. I
> should've asked Hagood what he thought about that!”
>
> Sort of like leaving out the Chick Bullock vocals on the Bunny Berigan
> album released on Epic.
It sort of backfired on Columbia. I never bought the LP, but was
fascinated about this Chick Bullock, so I started to seek out his
records! A similar situation with Remo Palmieri. I'd heard of his
brother Paul, but was aware from what I read that Remo was the more
respected of the two.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4942 (20100313) __________

http://www.eset.com