[78-L] Kenny Hagood [was Pee Wee Marquette]^^^^

Bertrand CHAUMELLE chaumelle at orange.fr
Sat Mar 13 14:09:05 PST 2010

About the timers: I agree with you, a real plague.

But the urinals, this is strange, because you said there were also
bathrooms...

Usually, the robinets were installed on each floor (or half-way along
the stairs) in a sort of white niche looking like an urinal. But they
had a distinctive grid at the bottom, to rest the jar while you were
filling it (with tap water).

I should ask Dave Frishberg to re-write "Another Song About Paris"....

BC