[78-L] Don't Do That to the Poor Puss Cat

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Mar 11 08:48:13 PST 2010

It's actually by Ronnie Munro and his Dance Orchestra.
(as Roof Garden Orchestra): Ronnie Munro, p, spoken v, dir; Frank
Wilson, t; Lloyd Shakespeare, t; Lew Davis, tb; Charlie Swinnerton,
cl/as; Ben Davis, cl/as; Arthur Lally, cl/as/bari; Buddy
Featherstonehaugh, cl/ts; unk. violinists(s); Barry Mills, 2nd p; Len
Shevill, g/bjo; unk. tuba/sbs; Max Bacon, d/vibes; Rudy Starita, xyl;
Leslie Sarony, v/spoken v
rec. London, c. 05/28/28
mx E-1971-1   It Don't Do Nothin' But Rain   Parl R-160
mx E-1972-2   Don't Do That To The Poor Puss Cat   Parl R-160
Malcolm

*******