[78-L] Don't Do That to the Poor Puss Cat

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 11 07:33:04 PST 2010

Interesting that Rust-Forbes doesn't show Roof Garden Orchestra as "pseudonym
for..". It's Ronnie Munro's Dance Band, both Munro and Sarony heard, c. May 28,
1928.
Ronnie Munro, p/arr/dir; Frank Wilson, Lloyd Shakespeare, tpts; Lew Davis, tb;
Charlie Swinnerton, Ben Davis, cl/as; Arthur Lally, cl/as/bar; Buddy
Featherstonhaugh, cl/ts/vn; Barry Mills, 2nd p; Len Shevill, bj/g/bb/sb; Max
Bacon, d/vib; Rudy Starita, x.

dl