[78-L] Red Ingle's "Nowhere"

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 21:29:32 PST 2010

I'm somewhat familiar with Red Ingle and the Unnatural Seven in that I had a recording of "Nature Boy" which was spelled backwards as I recall.I knew of him for his prior work with Spike Jones and his alleged
appearance on Frank Trumbauer's OKeh recording of "Singing the Blues".He appearantly worked for Jean
Goldkette along with Trumbauer and Bix according to Sudhalter via some photos of the Goldkette band in
"Bix Man and Legend".